Thursday, January 5, 2023

Nappy Thursday!

Thursday naps are good, but they are seldom enough. The important thing is that the nap allows me to have some evening time with the family. When I work the next day (night?) I am asleep during other people's normal evening time. Thursday I change that sleep routine to be with the family more. Here are some happy things from today:

  • Waking up from my nap, knowing that dinner was ready and waiting for me, I had a thought… What if we have breakfast for dinner on Thursdays? Tonight’s dinner was already prepared, Zed's tacos are good, and my idea is being considered. 
  • We are watching the Willow series and loving it. They are doing a great job of building on the characters and leaving the viewer in anticipation of the next episode. I really hope there is a second season. 
  • My intention to weave every day is already out the window. I’m just too tired today to work on a pattern. The happy part here is that I am forgiving myself for this and plan to weave extra tomorrow to make up for today.

Cookies!!



Currently listening to: Practical Magic, by Alice Hoffman.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite things. Trader Joe's ginger snaps are pretty good too. 😄

    ReplyDelete

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...