Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year!

You have found the blog where I share daily things that I am happy or thankful for. Generally it is a short and simple blog. Here are some things from today that I am happy for:

  • Amazon Photos put together a little video with pictures from my year 2022 that can be found at this link.
  • January 1, 2023 and the temperatures were in the 50's. This is not seasonable for New Hampshire. My friend, Amy, and I got out for a nice walk in her neighborhood. I took a picture when we got back to her house. She has a lovely tree decorated that we are standing in front of.


  • I'm trying to work on the weaving I need done before the end of the month. Little by little it will happen. I added about two inches today. 


  • My daughter, Keziah, moved two cat trees around. The cats were confused but I think they will like it.



May the New Year bring you good health and happiness!




Reading the appendix part of: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.


Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...