Saturday, January 7, 2023

City Walk

Happy things from today:

  • Keziah and Zed asked me to watch Gideon for a while today. We decided to go into the city and play Pokémon Go. I've been playing this game for quite some time. I started playing it to play with Gideon, Keziah, and Bel but ended up using the game more than the rest of them. We had fun battling gyms together and looking for different PokeStops.





  • We went out to lunch in between playing. The avostack at Teatotallers is really good.

  • So much weaving got done today! If I can do the same tomorrow I should be able to finish this band. I will need to warp the loom again to do the last band.





Currently listening to: Practical Magic, by Alice Hoffman.


Currently reading: Ruby: Come by Chance Mail Order Brides, by Juliet James

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...