Saturday, January 14, 2023

Friday the Thirteenth

Zed, Gideon, and I went to the movies tonight and saw Avatar: The Way of Water. It was a little over the top in some respects but such a good story. We saw it in 3D. I must say that I am not sure how I feel about the bullets flying toward me in one scene. The insects and fish coming at me were fine though.  Here are other things I am happy for today:


  • At the studio I put the hems on the two bands I finished weaving earlier this week.

  • My friend, Amy, came to visit me at the studio and brought me the loom. She got it all warped and I started weaving.
  • We went for a nice walk. The temperatures were in the 50’s today so most of yesterday’s snow is gone.




Currently listening to: Practical Magic, by Alice Hoffman.

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...