Monday, January 23, 2023

Snow, Snow, Snow!

Gideon has spent some time today wandering the house, looking out the windows, and saying, "There's so much snow!" He is not wrong. I'm not sure how much of the snow is from this storm and how much from the storm the other day, but there seems to be at least a foot. Gideon went outside and helped to shovel the snow. I am again, really happy for the plow guy.




 Other happy things from today:

  • Keziah started a GoFundMe to raise money for air filtration for the event we are attending this weekend.  The filtration should help to alleviate the amount of germs floating in what could be very crowded rooms.  She needed to raise about $2000 and did so in a few hours.  So many generous people!
  • The snow removal and car moving for the plow took some time.  The cars got stuck.  In the end, I didn’t get as much weaving done as I had hoped. It has started though and it will be a big part of this week.


  • Nanni decided today was the day she would try to be a lap cat. She usually comes by for pets and then goes away to sleep. She wanted to sleep where the loom was. I did the best I could to keep her happy and weave.

The pink flowery bag has my loom.
I'm under the blanket that Nanni is on.




Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...