Friday, January 20, 2023

My Mistakes

Sometimes on Friday I think it is Saturday. I'm glad there are still two days left because I have managed to make a mistake with the bands I have been weaving for my champions. The two I finished have the wrong AS year on them. My current plan is to give them to my champions anyway as placeholders until I can weave up some more. The good news is that two bands are ready for next year. Happy things for today:


  • More than half the band I am weaving is done. I'm on track to finish that one this weekend.
The correct SCA year.

  • I spent part of the day just resting and it was good.
  • It snowed and the earth here needs that.  It is a good thing for the environment.

  • The snow was heavy and we have someone who comes and plows so we don't have to shovel the big driveway. Yes, I might be happy about that every storm this season.

Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...