Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Hi, I'm Shy

A man at work commented about how quiet I am. When I told him it is because I am shy, he decided to make it his mission to bring me out of my shell. The next few hours, every time he saw me he said hello and sometimes made small talk. I find this entire situation humorous. Other happy things from today:

  • Gideon, my grandson, likes the rain. When I got home from work he was outside in his new rain poncho enjoying the wet weather.


  • Of the many different candies that I got for Christmas the Meltaway Mints seem to remind me of my Aunt Gert. I don't know why, but it still makes me happy.


  • Thirty minutes of weaving accomplished! Only background today, tomorrow I'll start some letters.






Finished reading the appendix part of: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Finished listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Started listening to: Practical Magic, by Alice Hoffman.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...