Thursday, January 26, 2023

Goals

It feels like all I did today was weave and walk. That covers most of it. I did laundry, dishes, helped clean out the cars, and ate too. Gideon was great. He helped with the cars, the dishes, and helped me with my laundry. Here are the happy highlights:

  • The pain in my back seems to be lessening. Hopefully this trend will continue.  
  • I took a break from it all and just rested for about 45 minutes.  Sometimes self-care is the most important thing.  
  • Intervals of about fifteen minutes between weaving and walking or some other break seems to work fairly well. I got all my steps in and finished one of the bands. If things go well tomorrow, I’ll be able to weave a bunch. If not, there won’t be any chance of them being completed by Saturday afternoon.







Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...