Monday, January 9, 2023

Friends Are the Best

Some happy things from today:

  • There were a bunch of tension problems as I got closer to the end of the woven band but it is finished. Two down, one to go. 



  • I went to my friend Amy's house so she could help me warp the loom to do the last band. I realized that my mind wasn't there and messed up warping the first bit of cards. Amy is such a wonderful person she offered to warp it for me this week. She will have it done by the end of the week and I will be weaving again this weekend. Yay, Amy! 
  • We also went for a nice walk together. The temperatures were in the low 40's and the sun was shining making for a beautiful day.




Currently listening to: Practical Magic, by Alice Hoffman.


Currently reading: Ruby: Come by Chance Mail Order Brides, by Juliet James


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...