Saturday, January 14, 2023

City Walk

Snow was falling this morning so we are back to winter temperatures here in New Hampshire. Walking around Concord this afternoon I was cold. Still, it was good to be outside for a little while.

John P. Hale

A more modern look nestled
 between the older brick.

Icicle lights are hanging over me.


Here are some other happy things from today:

  • A little bit of weaving happened. My back is bothering me, so not as much as I'd hoped. The picture is what I've done over the last two days.


  • There have been some exchequer (treasurer) tasks that I was falling behind with and I got some of that done.





Currently listening to: Practical Magic, by Alice Hoffman.

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...