Monday, January 30, 2023

Tired Monday

Last night I found a YouTube channel about the history of food. The particular episode that I watched was about pemmican. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it but the history tidbits were fun. Other happy things:

  • Keziah and I drove long distances to return the rented air purifiers back to Maine. They wouldn't all fit into the van so we needed both cars. I’m happy to have helped and happy that they are back safe and sound.
  • We stopped for lunch at a seafood restaurant. Everything was delicious and Keziah and I got to talk about upcoming events.


  • There is a case of eggs in the kitchen on the floor. Nanni, the gray tabby, has decided that she likes to sit or lay on the box. It looks like she is nesting!



Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...