Monday, January 16, 2023

Martin Luther King Jr Day

It was a snowy morning and I chose to stay inside. A good day to weave and I got a little done. I'm trying to pace myself so that my back doesn't hurt more.




I'm also stretching and using a cold pack occasionally. The back seems to be improving and I want to encourage that trend.

Other happy things from today:


  • It was a work holiday for Zed so we watched some of the series His Dark Materials. It is indeed dark, so Gideon is not watching with us.  I'm not sure why I don't remember the books being so dark.
  • I took it easy today, but still got my step count in by walking around the house.






Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...