Saturday, January 21, 2023

Walk in the Snow

We have a built-in Bluetooth speaker and exhaust fan in the bathroom that allows us to listen to music (or whatever) in the shower. I absolutely love this feature. When Keziah went to use it today it hooked up to my phone instead of hers. She yelled out letting me know this followed by, "I know what game you're playing!" We laughed, I relinquished my control of the Bluetooth and continued to play my game.
Other happy things for today:

  • With yesterday's realization that I made mistakes with the weaving, I decided to push forward hard to get this piece finished so that I might be able to start the replacement bands soon. That piece is woven, it just needs to have the ends hemmed.


  • I went for a short walk around the property. It has been a while, navigating the trails with the overgrowth from summer was hard in spots. It was nice to get out of the house and see the snowy hills and trees.
Deer tracks.







Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...