Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Weaving Week

This month seems to have flown by. I'm not ready for our big event this weekend. I will be, but not yet. Keziah and I heard from His Majesty, King of the East today. He is also trying to prepare for this weekend. Other happy things for today:

  • For some reason all my aches and pains are just a little different at work. I don’t know how to describe it, but it is a good thing.
  • Every day I hope to get a little more weaving done. That wasn’t much today, but it was something and every bit is one step closer to done.





Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...