Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Little Cat Tree

Before I pull out of the parking lot at work I check for messages on my phone. An email came in from work and I almost didn't check it. I'm so glad I did though, it was an opportunity for voluntary time off. I took it and so I'm not working tonight. I had been trying to decide whether to take the night off or not and that opportunity made the choice easy. Not only is the weather wet tonight, I will have more time to prepare for the weekend. Other happy things from today:

  • Some weaving happened. I was tired so I didn't weave for long. After making a mistake I had to fix I knew I needed sleep instead of staying up to weave.  It was a good nap.

  • Keziah got a new toy for the cats. They aren't sure what to make of it yet. The limbs with the balls on them bounce.

  • Zeke made dinner tonight and I liked it. I'm a very picky eater so finding things that I like can be hard. Hawaiian chicken was really good though and I'm glad I was awake tonight to try it. Normally I'd be asleep preparing for work tonight.



Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...