Thursday, August 24, 2023

A Visitor

Happy Thursday things:

  • The stars were beautiful when I went to work. I had to just stop and look up at them for a moment. I'm pretty sure I saw the star cluster of the Pleiades along the horizon.
  • We had a Safety Committee meeting at work. There hasn't been a safety manager type person on site for quite some time so there haven't been meetings in a while. I learned a few things and had the opportunity to voice some concerns.
  • Keziah’s father (my ex-husband) has been visiting. He and I went out to dinner to catch up and talk about the kids and life. When we got back to the house Keziah brought down her massager and I got some sore, tense muscles relaxed.
Relaxing.
  • The backyard has many Queen Anne's lace plants.  I thought about mowing them tomorrow and then saw some bees flying around to pollinate them and changed my mind.


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, by Susan Cain.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...