Tuesday, August 29, 2023

And the Weaving Begins

 Happy Tuesday things:

  • By taking the extra time yesterday before bed to sew my hair up, I totally didn't think ahead to getting ready for work.  Suddenly I have more time to get ready.  Time that would normally be spent brushing and braiding my hair.  I may sleep until my second alarm tomorrow. 
  • At work I got a compliment on my hair.  More importantly, management didn't have to talk to me about my hair being over my shoulders.  Yay.
  • After work I did a lot of nothing much until I remembered that I have weaving to do.  I'm down a weaver so I may have to do more than I thought.  Hopefully I'll remember earlier tomorrow.  ☺️ I got about a finger and half width woven today. 

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, by Susan Cain.

--This was due today so I am back on the waiting list and I will finish it someday.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...