Monday, August 14, 2023

Home Day

Happy Monday things:

  • The first day back from Pennsic is filled with periods of resting followed by periods of unpacking with maybe some laundry in the middle. This year Keziah has decided to take most of the laundry to the laundromat instead of doing load after load at the house. I am very thankful that she is doing this. Since I work tonight, all the machine washing will be taken care of while I sleep.
  • Zed had a professional type person mow the lawn. Some of the daylilies were mowed, but they already seem to be bouncing back.
  • There are brown-eyed (black-eyed?) Susan’s that are blooming in the front of the house. Most of the other flowering plants in the front are done flowering.


  • Now that Pennsic is over I can post a picture of the medalion that was designed for entering this year.  It doubled as a bottle opener which some people were very upset about.  There were some creative ways that people altered their medallion to remove that feature.  I just hung mine upside down.  The little golf cart hanging from it was given to me to show that I could drive a golf cart.  The makers of the medallion got the year wrong, it should be AS LVIII.






Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...