Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Pennsic Full Day Five

Pennsic Full Day Five happy things:

  • After a little walk I was able to find someone who had the phone number so we could get wood delivered. Some camp mates helped stack it and tonight we had a fire.
  • While out on my little walk I signed up to volunteer for the watch. A friend and I will cruise around in a golf cart Friday morning to be a presence around the campground. Basically, we'll have a radio so if someone needs help we can call it in.
  • I took some time and organized my things more in the tent. I feel better now that my garb is hanging up and easier to find.
  • Sitting around the fire someone a few camps over was playing bagpipes. People could be heard singing in the distance. Nice.

Pictures:

Garb organized!

Sheet wall outside our encampment.

Fire!


☮️


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...