Saturday, August 19, 2023

Get Ready to Crumbl!

Some happy things from today:

  • Preparing to open a store is a lot of work. I'm so thankful that so many people have been generous with their time to help Keziah get ready.
  • People have also been generous with the things they no longer want to have in their homes. I missed a few people that came in today. We were surprised by a few that came up from Massachusetts, so that was nice.
  • More and more products are getting displayed, shelves have gone up, and things are getting sorted at the shop.  
Backroom is getting more organized.


Sorting beads.



  • It was getting late (after 9), I was watching the tail end of a movie when Keziah came downstairs and declared that she wanted cookies. It turns out there is a Crumbl that opened recently in Concord. Cookies are for sale until midnight on the weekends. Keziah, Gideon, and I got in the van and got cookies. Zed is out visiting friends tonight, he'll have to wait for his cookies.  It was a sweet end to the day.
A small part of my snickerdoodle.


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Finished listening to: Witch Child, by Celia Rees.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...