Thursday, August 31, 2023

Arrows Woven

Happy things from the last day of my work week:

  • While I slept yesterday, there was a blue moon. When I went to work this morning it was bright and beautiful.  The moon looks more like a huge star when viewed through my camera phone. The moon lit the house up quite nicely though.



  • At work I kept getting moved around. Eventually Problem Solve needed help so I went there. It has been over a month since I worked in that area and things have changed. I felt a little bad for the person I was supposed to be helping because he had to train me in the new way to care for a particular type of package. It was good to learn something new. I think I caught on fast and did the work sooner than expected.
  • At home I noticed that there is jewelweed growing out back. It is such a pretty little flower on a tall plant.

  • The first design is finished on the band I am weaving. More progress!


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Keep Moving, by Dick Van Dyke.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...