Saturday, August 26, 2023

Number One

Happy things for today:

  • On Saturdays, DuoLingo adds an additional five points to the score during the first hour of practice.  For a short time I was number one in the Pearl League.
  • The family got more cookies at Crumbl. I will never be able to give up gluten again if we keep getting yummy treats.
  • Helping Keziah at the shop today. I mostly measured out fabric and built shelves. She opens her new shop in less than a week. There is still a bunch to do but it looks more and more like a craft store every day.

Now that is a lot of ribbon.
  • Nanni thinks she's sunbathing.  🤣



Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, by Susan Cain.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...