Friday, August 4, 2023

Pennsic Full Day Seven

Happy things from today:

  • It was an early morning for a friend and I. We had a watch shift from 7 AM - 10 AM. We drove around the whole campground in a golf cart. Some people are really able to do some wonderful things to embellish their camps. Pictures are below.
  • After our watch shift I got to hold a five month old baby.
  • Our camp is almost full. We had, if I'm counting right, sixteen people arrived for our encampment today. The last count I saw for the entire event is 8687. Many more are expected to arrive over the weekend.














☮️


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...