Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Tired Wednesday

Happy Wednesday things:

  • Yesterday I worked late, today I got out a little early. The late amount of time and early amount are close to the same so it is basically a wash. I had a hard time staying awake at work so leaving early was a good thing.
  • It is Wednesday so two thirds of my work week is done. I’m happy and relieved that I only have one day left. Going back to work after a vacation is hard.
  • After work (and a ten minute nap) I visited Keziah at her shop again. She has had more people come in and donate items. A few friends came today to help her sort and organize. I did some sorting too.
Making individual kits.

So much sorting to do!


Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Witch Child, by Celia Rees.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...