Monday, August 21, 2023

Errand Day

Today's happy things:

  • This morning's doctor appointment went well.  No problems and she is happy that I have lost some weight and I've been keeping it off.
  • There were errands I set out to do today and I got them done.  This included getting forgiveness on a parking ticket.  I paid for the parking through the app, but I managed a typo with the license plate.  They only pardon once, so I'll be more careful in the future.
  • There was also time for a walk with my friend, Amy.  It was great to catch up with her and get some exercise, too.  There is some color in the swampy area where we walked.

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...