Thursday, August 10, 2023

Pennsic Twelth Full Day

Happy things:

  • It was the wee hours of the morning before I went to sleep. The fire was covered with dirt, but still had smoke rising so I kept it company for a while. It was peaceful to sit there, looking up at the moon and stars.
  • A few days ago I sewed my hair up. It stayed well. This morning I washed it and sewed it up again. I'm hoping to make it home like it is now.
  • In the afternoon we attended the Knowne World Baronial Thrown Weapons Tournament. Our champion threw well, but did not win the day. It was a fun tourney to watch.
  • The last Wednesday is Midnight Madness night. All the merchants can stay open until midnight. I walked through and saw some friends. There is nothing on my shopping list so I didn't wander long. Many people were out looking for a good sale or watching the entertainment. There were singers and musicians. People dress up and make an evening of it.
Pictures:




☮️

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...