Friday, August 25, 2023

Happy Friday!

 Some happy things from today:

  • Keziah and I started the morning with breakfast out with her father.  He flew back home today.  Breakfast is my favorite meal.
  • At Keziah’s shop later we sorted things and she priced things.  Due to some shelves arriving late, the planned opening day is now September first.  There are also some leaks in the roof that the maintenance person has been trying to fix.  It will be nice when water stops dripping in.  I put the fake flower display together. 

  • At home I had a nice phone call with TF.  She had some job interviews this week and is very hopeful that employment is soon in her future.
  • As a family we were able to sit down and watch some Star Trek Voyager tonight.  The episode sparked some nice conversation.

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, by Susan Cain.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...