Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Weaving Wednesday?

 Some happy things for today:

  • Work went well last night.  The equipment worked well, things went fairly smooth, and (bonus) they served food at the end of the day.
  • At home, I got a call from TF.  Her job options are looking better.  She had two interviews last week and one of two offers so far.  I'm really happy for her.
  • And then there is weaving.  I did a bunch, then realized a mistake and took most of that out.  So I worked quite a while on it, making little progress.  Any progress is good.  

Currently reading: She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb.

Currently listening to: Keep Moving, by Dick Van Dyke.  

–This is my second time listening to this book.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...