Monday, May 15, 2023

A Walk Today

Some happy things from yesterday and today:

  • Yesterday was Mother's Day and I didn't mention it. Somehow in my exhaustion I forgot my happiest thing from the day, hearing from my youngest, Bel. They seem to be doing well in Maryland. It was wonderful to hear from them and catch up.
  • This morning Keziah took me out for breakfast for Mother's Day. It was very nice and we got to talk and decompress from the busy weekend.
  • My friend Amy and I took a nice walk today. We haven't walked for a while because she has been visiting family in Virginia.  I loved hearing about her adventures with her grandbabies.  We saw a blue heron on our walk.


  • A visit to the dentist this morning means my teeth are extra clean and feeling good.

Currently listening to: The Swiss Nurse, by Mario Escobar.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...