Tuesday, May 2, 2023

May Showers

Everyday I live with my daughter and her family is a blessing.

My eleven year old grandson, Gideon, loves the rain. Today, the skies darkened and the rain fell hard. So hard there was hail, thunder and lightning. As I listened to the hard pops of the hail hitting the house and ground outside, Gideon jumped around excitedly and watched the storm. I sat back, listened for the thunder rumble, finished my lunch, and enjoyed watching Gideon watch the rain.





Currently listening to: Warrior of the Light, by Paulo Coelho

Currently reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...