Monday, May 29, 2023

Memorial Day

Some happy things from today:

  • Keziah went to work doing Doordash and got a flat tire. It happened nearby to a friend who was able to help her finish the job. I went to be with her while she waited and so I could bring her home. We ended up ordering food to eat while we waited for AAA to come. By the time I got back with the food, AAA had been there, patched the tire, and Keziah was ready to go home.  It wasn't ideal, but could have been so much worse.
  • We ordered from Friendly's and ate when we got home. I was very happy with the salad I got.
  • The peppermint I transplanted last week seems to be doing okay.



Currently listening to: The Librarian of Saint-Malo, by Mario Escobar.

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...