Friday, May 12, 2023

Narcissus

My Friday is ending with me almost as tired as Thursdays tend to be. The day started slow but became busy in the afternoon. Here are some happy things: 
  • Keziah and I went and set the pavilion up for the demo this weekend. We had some great helpers and it went up well.
  • TF had surgery a little over a month ago, started back at work last week with limited hours, and this week with extended hours. I heard from her today and she survived her busy week. She is looking forward to sleeping this weekend. It was good to hear from her about her week.
  • I noticed some more blooms today by the tulips: narcissus/paperwhites. All these spring flowers are wonderful to see. I hope they continue to grow and spread. 

  • There are also violets growing in the yard.




Currently listening to: The Swiss Nurse, by Mario Escobar.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...