Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Lily of the Valley

Some happy Tuesday things:

  • Gideon's second day back at public school seems to have gone well.  He started just in time to be able to take the state standardized tests and he seems okay with that.
  • The plants I started as seeds that grew seem to be doing okay. I need to make the time to put some more of them into bigger pots.  


  • The Lily of the valley plants are up and starting to bud. I was worried when I didn't see them last time I checked. I thinned some of them a while back and I was concerned that maybe I thinned them too much. I think they'll be alright.


Currently listening to: The Swiss Nurse, by Mario Escobar.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...