Sunday, May 7, 2023

Home Again

Some happy things:

  • The event yesterday was over a two hour drive and we planned on staying at a hotel. I woke up super early and played games on my phone waiting for everyone else. It was a good, peaceful time.
  • A few steps outside with bare feet this morning and I wanted more. Unfortunately, by the time I got home I was exhausted. It was lovely while it lasted though.
  • Our first breakfast was a crescent roll with some cinnamon butter. It was delicious, but not enough so we picked up more on the drive home.

  • It was a beautiful day to be out for a Sunday drive.


  • The white lilacs at home are slowly starting to open.




Currently listening to: The Swiss Nurse, by Mario Escobar.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...