Wednesday, May 10, 2023

National Night Shift Worker's Day

Some happy things:

  • At work management decided to have a float day. At lunch we had a choice of root beer or orange soda floats. My rootbeer float was just the perfect addition to my trail mix lunch.
  • Also at work I worked with the guy that I like to hear whistle. He whistles along to a lot of the songs being played. It adds a bit of joy to the music for me.
  • At home I noticed that the hidden apple tree is blooming. I say that it is hidden because it is hard to tell it is an apple tree except for this time of year when it is blooming and in the fall when there are apples on the ground. The first year we were here I thought maybe the deer just liked to eat in that area and brought the apples with them! This seemed like odd behavior, but it was all I could think of. In the picture, it is the blooming tree in between the two Norway maples. The leaves on the Norway maples are mostly open now.




Currently listening to: The Swiss Nurse, by Mario Escobar.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...