Thursday, May 25, 2023

Song Stuck

Happy Thursday things:

  • There is a song that plays at work sometimes that gets stuck in my head (Weezer-Undone–The Sweater Song). I played it while doing some dishes and Gideon decided he liked the tune. It became my response to things and thus a running joke for the evening. I would occasionally burst out into song singing, "If you want to destroy my sweater…" Supposedly the way to get a song unstuck is to listen to it. I have listened to it, watched the video, and read the lyrics. It is still stuck.  This evening, it was fun too.
  • My nap ended tonight with a phone call from Keziah. The rest of the family are sick with a cold and she was asking me to make soup for dinner. While eating, we watched a weird Star Trek Voyager episode where two of the characters evolved into different beings. No actual sweaters seemed to be destroyed in the episode though.





Currently listening to: The Librarian of Saint-Malo, by Mario Escobar.

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...