Thursday, May 4, 2023

Star Wars Day

Some happy things from today:

  • At work for May the Fourth they decorated some tables with Star Wars characters, masks, and different types of black and white treats. There was even a life sized blowup stormtrooper. Tomorrow there will be tacos for Cinco de Mayo, but I have the day off. I’d rather have the day off. 🙂
  • Every month people are chosen to be some type of special employee. This month I am the Safety Committee Member of the Month. I get a close up parking space for the month of May. These are voted on by other associates and I am feeling rather guilty now, having never voted in the past.
  • At home for Star Wars Day we watched some animated Star Wars:Visions shorts.   


Currently listening to: The Swiss Nurse, by Mario Escobar.

Currently reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...