Monday, May 1, 2023

Beltane

Happy May Day!  Here are some happy things from today:


  • The rain stopped for a little while so Keziah and I went outside and did a small bit of yard work. There is a small, steep hill that I don't like to mow. We raked it, pulled up some of the soil, and planted some mixed wildflowers there.

  • Basil roots are growing through the netting of the seed starters they are in. I have paced two of them in larger pots with more soil to help them grow.  I'll try to do the others next week.

  • There are more tulips blooming. I'm looking forward to more blooms over the next week or so.

  • The rhododendron in the side yard is blooming. The one in the backyard is not.




Currently listening to: Warrior of the Light, by Paulo Coelho

Currently reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe



No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...