Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Tiara

Happy things from today:

  • It is Wednesday. My work week is two-thirds over. Yay!
  • At work they served fresh cooked breakfast sandwiches. The supervisors made eggs, bacon, sausages, and toasted bagels.  Our half hour break was an hour early so it was a nice treat.
  • While scrolling Facebook I noticed a friend who posted a picture of himself wearing a tiara. Apparently today, May 24, 2023, is International Tiara Day. The only tiara I have is hand crocheted by a friend. I put it on and did the dishes. Tomorrow, the 25th, is National Wine Day. Too bad I can't drink because of a medication I'm on.




Currently listening to: The Librarian of Saint-Malo, by Mario Escobar.

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...