Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Peppermint

Some happy things from today:
  • I forgot to put a mask on before going to work the other day and today I had it off to drink.  Whenever this happens I get comments like "She has a face!"  Today the comment included that I appear younger without the mask on.  I don't know how old they think I am, but I'll call this a compliment.
  • I transplanted one of the peppermint plants that I started from seed.  It fell over, so I am doubtful that it will survive.  Still, glad I did it.


  • Gideon had a field trip today.  He had a good time, but would have had a better time with less people. 




    Currently listening to: The Librarian of Saint-Malo, by Mario Escobar.

    Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

    Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...