Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Short

A week or so ago Zed got a new desk for working at home. It is the adjustable kind that a person can either sit or stand at. It turns out that Winston, our orange tabby cat, was all over the desk, keyboard, and mouse thus making it hard for Zed to work. Zed put a cat bed/hut on his desk and now Winston goes in there and Zed is able to work. When I got home I saw Winston in the hut and learned of the problems he was causing. It was a wonderful solution and is my happy thing for today.



Finished listening to: The Librarian of Saint-Malo, by Mario Escobar.

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...