Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Yay, Wednesday!

Just a couple happy things from today:

  • The last two nights I've been working in the Problem Solve area. There is a lot of standing in one place doing that job. I am very happy that there are rubber mats to stand on so my feet don’t hurt as bad as they could. This became quite obvious today when I had one foot on the mat and one off for a little bit.
  • I went to talk to Keziah for a few minutes and found her reading to Gideon. He was folding laundry and she was reading Dragonriders of Pern: Dragonflight, by Anne McCaffrey.




Finished listening to: Warrior of the Light, by Paulo Coelho

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...