Friday, May 19, 2023

Waffles

Some happy things from today:

  • With Gideon at public school now instead of at home school, I miss seeing him when I get home from work. Twice this week I was able to pick him up from school. This meant I was the first to hear how awesome his school day was. I’m happy that he is enjoying school, but sad that he will miss out on planting the flowers tomorrow.
  • We had breakfast for dinner tonight. It was a perfect food for me because I am just getting up from my nap to eat with the family on Thursdays.



Currently listening to: The Librarian of Saint-Malo, by Mario Escobar.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...