Monday, May 8, 2023

Sunny Monday

Some happy things from today:


  • Gideon had his first day back at public school. He has been homeschooled since the second grade and is in fifth grade now. He had a great time. It sounds like he learned a few things and worked well in the groups he was put with.


  • At the studio I glazed the last piece of pottery that got forgotten when I took a class last year. I forgot to take a picture but it won’t look like much until after it is fired again.
  • I got an email from a friend that I haven’t heard from in a while. He is living in Indiana now and it sounds like he is doing well. I was thinking of emailing him a few weeks ago to see how he was doing but didn’t get to it. Glad to hear he is doing well.



Currently listening to: The Swiss Nurse, by Mario Escobar.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...