Friday, May 5, 2023

Cinco de Mayo

There was nothing special for me this year for Cinco de Mayo. Here are some happy things from today:

  • I chose to walk in the city today with little in mind but playing Pokémon Go, Pikmin Bloom, and going to a store. Keziah dropped me off and I did these things and walked to the studio. It was a really nice day to be outside.  I took a few pictures of things that made me happy.

Mural

Lilacs

Flowering Tree

Bluets

Trail over the river





  • For some reason I haven't been feeling very creative lately. When I'm at the studio my mind goes blank and I don't know what to do. I should probably have a plan in mind but I don't. Today I found something to do that wasn't very artsy or crafty–it was untangling string for later use–but it felt like I started to feel better about being there. After doing that for a little bit I helped Keziah by finishing some hand sewing on a tunic for Gideon.  Maybe some creative juices started flowing a little.


Currently listening to: The Swiss Nurse, by Mario Escobar.

Currently NOT reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain. I am putting this aside and waiting for it to be available to listen to.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...