Sunday, May 14, 2023

Tournament of the Roses

Some of today's happy things:

  • Gideon and I went to an event today. My task was to get him to the event so that he could help work the dayboard. My task was easy.
  • I mostly got to hang around and visit with people (adults and children) and this was good. 
  • At court I got to see some very deserving people receive awards for the things they do. There were competitions and one of my friends placed in the Arts & Sciences one.
Pictures from the day:









  • Some lilacs were in full bloom, smelling lovely, in the area.




Currently listening to: The Swiss Nurse, by Mario Escobar.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...