Saturday, May 27, 2023

Weeding

Some of today's happy things:

  • After a slow start this morning I made it outside to weed the triangle area where the irises are. Unfortunately, it got hot before I could do the entire area. Every little bit is good though.

  • Keziah entered the part of her cold where she lost her voice. This did not make me happy, that I still seem to be mostly well, does. I've only had an occasional cough or sneeze that could easily be allergy or situational, not a cold.
  • There are rose buds starting and soon there will be roses.


  • We watched the Dungeons and Dragons movie. One of my friends commented after seeing it that there are parts where someone who has played the game can tell how good a dice roll was. I agree. It was a fun watch.


Currently listening to: The Librarian of Saint-Malo, by Mario Escobar.

Currently reading: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...