Friday, May 19, 2023

Cemetery Day

Some happy things from today:

  • This morning on the way out of the house we remembered all the things we needed. Sure, some things were remembered while in the driveway, but before leaving, and we didn't have to turn around for anything. That is a win.
  • It was cemetery day, the day we visit family member's graves and plant flowers on them. Keziah and I went and were joined by my aunt and some cousins. It was a good day planting, visiting, and remembering.
  • Keziah worked to clean some of the stones with water and a brush.  She wasn't able to get the official cleaner in time, but will have some soon.




Currently listening to: The Librarian of Saint-Malo, by Mario Escobar.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...